Lesson 9 – The Basics of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
In this video lesson, we will look at the basics of SEO. I will teach you how to configure titles, descriptions, and URLs based on your target keywords.
SEO is a very deep concept, and it takes some time to master SEO. If you have completed the previous lessons as mentioned and installed your WordPress blog with the SEO plugin, then you can go ahead and start optimizing your website.
If you have a blog and if you have started receiving your first few visitors from the search engines, you will know more about SEO than 90% of the digital marketers out there in the market. 🙂
This lesson covers only the basics of SEO. If you want to master SEO, then you should consider enrolling in my advanced SEO course that I will be announcing soon. Stay tuned!
More topics that you would need to learn to master SEO:
- Long tail and short tail keywords
- How to create focused content pages for demand fulfilment
- How to use SEO tools such as Aherfs, Moz and Majestic SEO
- How to write for humans and not just the search engines
- How to make your website mobile optimized and keep it search engine friendly