Many companies in India and abroad are building their digital marketing teams right now from scratch. They are facing a huge shortage of skilled professionals. Hence the demand for digital marketing courses and training programs is going up every year. You are probably reading this article because you want to learn digital marketing.
The internet penetration and usage in India is going up at a rapid pace and businesses need to get into digital marketing – else it becomes very difficult to sustain their business.
No one has learned digital marketing in college and it is surprising to note that colleges and MBA schools have been slow to roll out digital marketing programs in their curriculum in spite of the huge demand in the industry.
Qualified candidates with relevant experience are almost a rare species in this day and age. I will not get into the statistics but believe me when I say: digital marketing is the most exciting, highest paying and satisfying job in the market today.
I know that for a fact because I have worked as digital marketing manager in 3 different companies in India and I have consulted several companies on their digital marketing strategy. (I have also received offers from companies abroad to help them with digital marketing strategy and execution but I chose to say right here in Bangalore, India for obvious reasons. No one would want to leave this wonderful city!)
If you have no digital marketing background, the first step for you is to learn digital marketing systematically. You can do that by reading content from my blog, from books or learn through coaching institutes.
The demand for digital marketing training has made many courses and institutes to pop up all over India. Many of my readers ask me about the top digital marketing courses and training programs available in their city.
I am providing free digital marketing training to my blog’s readers and subscribers, but you may still prefer attending live workshops and training programs for benefits such as networking, direct access to the trainer and to commit yourself to learn digital marketing within a specific time span.
So I have done some research and I will be posting the top 10 digital marketing programs in every major city in India. I had already posted an article on: Top 7 Digital Marketing Courses & Training Programs in India which you may want to check out.
Today we will have a look at the top 10 digital marketing courses available in Mumbai! If you live in Mumbai, and plan to build a strong career in digital marketing, you should check out the following list and considering joining one of them.
1. Learning Catalyst
Learning catalyst offers digital marketing training courses in many cities in India including Mumbai. They offer physical classroom training as well as online training.
If you get enrolled in their Vile Parle institute, they have weekend-only sessions which spans for two months. The cost of the course is Rs.29,500. They will also offer you a course completion certificate.
Here are the modules you can expect to learn in their digital marketing program:
- Internet Marketing: Evolution, Benefits And Potential
- Online Competition Analysis
- Understanding Search Engines
- Basics Of Google Adwords & Optimizing The Adwords Account
- Keyword Research And Campaign Structure
- Optimizing The Website For Search Engines & SEO Tools
- Introduction To Analytics
- Analyzing Google Analytics Reports
- Social Media Marketing & Optimization
- Integrated Campaign Thinking And Planning
- Online Reputation Management
Here’s the list of trainers for the Mumbai digital marketing course:
And if you plan to learn from them, here’s the contact details:
Phone:+91 89761 05325
2. Optron Academy
Optron is a well known digital marketing training institute in Mumbai which provides digital marketing courses. They also have a services and consulting wing. As part of their services they provide digital marketing, email marketing and lead generation services.
Optron’s Digital Marketing course includes updated information, live projects, tons of tips and tricks and well known expert trainers. They also issue certifications once you complete the course.
The modules in their training include:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing (SEO + Google Adwords)
- Social Media Marketing + Facebook Ads
- Email Marketing
- Google Analytics
- Blogging using wordpress
- Digital Marketing Strategy Planning
- Digital Marketing Case Study
Apart from digital marketing, they also offer the following courses:
vDigitalMarketing is another well known digital marketing company located in Mumbai. Just like Optron, they also provide digital marketing services such as SEM, SEO, SMO and Web Design.
They have an advanced Digital Marketing Course which has the following Modules:
- Module 1 – Search Engine Optimization Course (SEO)
- Module 2 – Google Adwords & Mobile Marketing (PPC)
- Module 3 – Social Media Optimization Course (SMO)
- Module 4 – Google Analytics
- Module 5 – Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing & Google AdSence
For trainer and pricing information you have to get in touch with them.
4. Lavenir Institute of Professional Studies
L.I.P.S is a perfect classroom training digital marketing course that covers everything related to web marketing, including Google AdWords, SEO, social media, and display marketing and so on.
The advanced course in digital marketing is run together by SEED and L.I.P.S. They offer only physical classroom based training.
The cost of the course is around Rs.27,000 and if you contact them you are likely to get some discount codes. Apart from the advanced Digital Marketing course they also have specialized AdWords and SEO course.
As a part of their AdWords course they will make sure that you get Google AdWords certified! They have the same set of courses available in Pune too.
5. Operating Media
Operating Media have their offices in Andheri (W) and Borivali, Mumbai. They offer full digital marketing courses and specific modules as well. Their full course costs Rs.20,000 which includes all the regular modules involved in digital marketing.
Their module specific courses with pricing is as below:
- Diploma in Search Engine Optimization – Rs.7,000
- Diploma in Pay Per Click Management – Rs.6,000
- Diploma in Social Media Optimization – Rs.7,000
- Diploma in Google Analytics – Rs.6,000
- WordPress – Rs.4,000
- Diploma in Digital Marketing – Rs.18,000
- Diploma in Digital Marketing with WordPress – Rs.20,000
They offer both weekend and weekday courses with options for three different timing. The full digital marketing course spans for 60 hours.
6. School of Digital Marketing
School of Digital Marketing is a Pune based company but they do digital marketing training in Mumbai as well. The training will be done by Rohit Shelwante who has 7 years of experience in this field.
Their digital marketing course is enhanced with Live Projects, Google AdWords Certifications, Study Materials that you can keep and 100% Job Assistance. They are one of the few training companies in India who also provide job assistance.
Website: School of Digital Marketing
7. The Brand Salon
The Brand Saloon is a popular digital marketing service company in India with a lot of well known clients in their portfolio. Apart from digital marketing services they provide digital marketing training as well.
They claim to have trained 2,500+ professionals so far and they have 30+ faculty on their team. Their flagship course is called – Advanced Certificate Program In Digital Marketing (ACDPM).
Their USP includes:
- Digital marketing experts as faculty.
- Back-up classes if you miss a few.
- Hands-on experience with live projects.
- 100% job assistance.
- Industry recognized certification.
- Post training support.
The course spans for six months and it includes all the modules discuss on the previous training programs. They also have a 4 months course and they call it Digital Marketing Certificate Program (DMCP).
The pricing information is not available on their website but you can find it out by getting in touch with them.
Tel: 2410 2331 / 3192 9248 / 8879395550
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: The Brand Salon
8. EDU Pristine
EDU Pristine offers one of the best digital marketing course in Mumbai. Their next course starts on 20th September 2015. They teach digital marketing in various cities and each batch for a specific city commences at a specific date.
The other cities where they do digital marketing trainings are Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad and Pune. They also have a few international locations.
EduPristine also has online training facility where they coach students through an online webinar.
EduPristine’s Digital Marketing Course in Mumbai Includes:
- 60 Hrs of Classroom Training
- Preparation of Google AdWords Certification
- Hard Copy of Study Notes
- Practical Case Studies & Practice Exercises
- Online course materials
- A Forum to Clear Your Doubts
- Exam & Test
- Certificate of Participation/Certificate of Excellence
Their course fee for the class room training is Rs.33,000 plus taxes. Their course spans for 12 days and here’s what you will learn in less than 2 weeks. It’s a pretty long list but worth going through.
Day 1 – Introduction To Digital Marketing
- Planning Digital Marketing Campaigns
- Website Planning and Development
- Essentials of a website
Day 2 – Google Analytics
- Fundamentals of Google analytics
- Monitoring bounce rate
- Tracking conversions
- Monitoring traffic sources
- Monitoring visitors behavior
- Measuring and Monitoring metrics
- Setting up Dashboards
Day 3 & 4 – Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Strategy
- Keyword Research
- Tools to find keywords (paid & free)
- Google adwords
- Planning SEO of a website
- Setting-up SEO process
- Content Marketing
- On page & Off page optimization
- SEO & Webmaster Tools
- Mobile SEO
Day 5 & 6 – Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Framework
- Online advertising & Ad Networks
- Creation of Search Campaigns
- Writing Compelling Ad Copies
- Creation of Effective Campaigns and Ad groups
- Digital Display Campaigning
- Tracking & measuring ROI of online advertising
- Optimizing Ad Performance,
- Strategy of allocating marketing budget to various online advertising platforms
Day 7 & 8 – Strategy of Social Media Marketing
- Defining the communication strategy
- Setting up brand presence
- Social Listening
- Engaging with followers
- Enagement on Social Media
- Understanding Social Media ROI
Day 9 & 10 – Framework of Email Marketing & Going mobile
- Essentials of Writing a good email
- Using Opt-in
- Segmentation of subscribers
- Scheduling sending frequency
- Email Service Providers
- Split testing and A/B testing of campaign
- Monitoring Email Campaign
- Post Campaign Strategies
- Going mobile & Competitor Benchmarking
- Affiliate/Ecommerce Marketing
Day 11 – Lead Management
- What are Landing Pages
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- What is Lead Generation
- Growth Hacking
- Nurturing the leads Growth
Day 12 – Live Project
Apply all the learning’s of the course on one of the assigned websites and create a future actionable plan.
Phone: 1800 200 5835
(Probably the only digital marketing training company in India offering Toll free number!)
9. UCC India
UCC India provides class room based training in Mumbai. Their course covers most of the modules that we have seen with other training programs.
The duration of the course is 3 months and they will give you a project to work on for 2 months. The trainers and course fee information is not available on their website right now.
Mobile No: +91 98204-03625
Email ID: email@example.com
10. SoftPro – DMTI
Softpro was founded in 1992 in Mumbai and they have 43 different computer courses as of today. They offer training in a variety of verticals apart from digital marketing training.
The classroom-based training they provide will prove to be a perfect experience for anyone. If you join the course you shall get to enjoy classroom type activities like lecturing, solving case studies, interactive demonstration, networking and creativity.
Their course is called ADMD which stands for Advanced Digital Marketing Diploma. They teach SEO, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, Web Analytics, Affiliate Marketing and Email Marketing.
It was a pretty long blog post but I have tried to include maximum information possible to help you make a decision. If you are looking for a digital marketing training course in Mumbai, your search would have already ended here.
If you are looking for online training where you can learn from the comfort of your home you can check out my other post: Top 7 Digital Marketing Courses & Training Programs in India
If you have any questions, please leave a comment below.
If you have a digital marketing course or training institute in Mumbai and if you want to include your information here, please contact me from the contact page in this blog.